The Phottix Strato II Multi 5-in-1 Wireless Trigger System allows photographers to wirelessly trigger flashes, studio lights and remote cameras. Four channels and four groups provide unparalleled control in the studio or on location.
- 4 groups: A,B,C,D
- 4 Channels
- 150 m range
- 1/250 sec. sync speed*
- Flash wake-up functions*
- Hot shoe / PC Flash triggering
- Studio strobe triggering
- Wired and wireless shutter release functions
- Pass-through hot shoe on transmitter allows on camera flash to use TTL functions
- 2.4 GHz. frequency
- Uses AAA batteries
- Compatible with Phottix Strato™ 4-in-1, Phottix Atlas II, Phottix Odin Wireless Triggers and Phottix Mitros TTL Transceiver Flashes.
The Strato II Multi is a flash trigger and it can be used as a wired or wireless shutter release. The 2.4 GHz. transmitter and receivers offer ranges of more than 150 meters and sync at speeds of 1/250 second .*
Transmitters feature an innovative TTL pass-through hot shoe – allowing full TTL mode to be used with a camera mounted flash. Receivers offer flash wake-up functions.* It’s fast, sexy, and powerful – perfect for your studio or location work.
What’s in the box?
- Strato II multi transmitter
- Strato II multi receiver
- 4x AAA batteries
- PC to 3.5mm cable
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable
- 6.3mm adapter
- 2x Lanyard
- C6 and C8 shutter cables (Canon set)
- N6, N8 and N10 shutter cable (Nikon set)
- S6 shutter cable (Sony set)
- Instruction manual
- QC certificate
*On compatible flashes and cameras.
Please note: Minolta hot shoe available. Hot shoe adapter from Sony is required for using newer camer with ISO hot shoe.